We’re proud to offer a FREE prescription delivery service to those in need in our Home Town. We deliver to the housebound and elderly, if you are unwell and those with mental health conditions or physical disabilities.
As a Independent business we have invested greatly in our 247 collection points and if possible this is the best way for you, us and the NHS in getting your prescriptions and frees up time to be able to offer more NHS services such as our common ailments scheme, saving NHS money from more expensive GP appointments. However we understand not everyone can get to us so that’s why we have a delivery service to come to you !
As we go around Neath every day we aim to maximise the number of patients we can reach, so we don’t offer a specific time or day but will send a text to say your delivery is on the way.
We ALSO offer SCHEDULED PAID Delivery of NHS Prescriptions
We’re also happy to offer local delivery for a small charge to your home or workplace for those having difficulty in getting to us during the working day or preferring the convenience of delivery. You will also be supporting us in continuing free personal delivery in our community.
Please email email@example.com to find out more or apply for Free Delivery.
Things to think about before requesting FREE delivery
- You or your representative will need to be at home for the delivery of Prescription medicines and confirm your identity.
- We cannot leave with children under 16
- If you are not in or we cannot get an answer, we’ll leave a note, we will make a second attempt if possible on our next delivery route.
- If we cannot get an answer for a 2nd time, the prescription will be taken back to the pharmacy for you to collect or you can choose to pay for a new delivery on a day to suit you.
- If we have several failed deliveries we may need to transfer you to paid delivery or onsite collection.
- Our Pharmacist has the final decision as to suitability of the service for clients/ medications