Otomize Ear Spray
Product will be despatched by end of next working day
Quick and Easy Order Process
Collect from our 247 Collection Points in Neath
100% UK-based pharmacy
The Health Dispensary is Home-made in Wales UK 🏴
Free support and advice
Message 247 via our Chat Button and we'll respond ASAP
We’re rated 4.5 out of 5
Based on over 100 reviews collected on Google
What is Otomize Ear Spray?
Otomize is an antibacterial medication that is used to treat mild to moderate infections and inflammations of the external ear canal. Otomize comes in the form of a spray to be sprayed directly on the external part of the affected ear(s).
How Does Otomize Work?
Otitis externa a medical term used to describe an inflammation of the ear ear that is limited to the ear canal and does not extend beyond the eardrum. An inflammation of the ear is often caused by an infection. These infections results when something such as a soap, insect, or exposure to water makes the ear canal vulnerable to inflammation from itching, poking and scratching. Otomize contains ingredients that work by killing the bacteria that cause the infections and inflammation of the ear, and relieving the unpleasant symptoms such as pain and irritation.
What Does Otomize Treat?
- Bacterial ear infections
- Inflammation of the ear
- Itching and irritation in the ear canal
- Do not inhale or swallow the spray
- Inform your doctor of any underlying medical or hearing conditions
- Inform your doctor of any allergic reactions you experience
- Inform your doctor of your pregnancy and breastfeeding status.
- Do not use this medication if you have a perforated eardrum
- Do not use this medication to treat children below two years without your doctor�s approval
- Do not share your medication even if the other person suffers similar symptoms as yourself
- Keep the medication away from reach by pests and children.
- Always follow the instructions given by your doctor, or read the information on the prescription label when self-medicating.
- Shake the bottle well before each use.
- Prime the spray by pointing the nozzle far from anyone, then pump down the actuator until you get a fine spray, especially if the spray has not been used for some time.
- Place the nozzle into the affected ear and spray as directed by your doctor.
- Remember to take your dose as soon as possible if you missed a dose.
- Otomize spray should not be used for treatment anywhere other than the ears.
- The active ingredients in Otomize spray are dexamethasone, neomycin sulphate, acetic acid.
- The inactive ingredients are: Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate, Stearyl Ether, Macrogol (20), Macrogol (2), Purified Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate.
- Burning or stinging
- Blurred vision
- Skin reactions