Go on Get Happy with our 8 week course called Prescribing Happiness!
How the course works:
- You will attend 1:1 weekly sessions of 45 minutes with Wellbeing Facilitator Jen
- Sessions will be held at our Wellness Clinic in a private consultation room on the 1st floor
- At each session, you will complete a worksheet of different exercises
- You’ll receive a “Prescribing Happiness” wellbeing diary to complete three days a week for the duration of the course
- The Diary and Worksheets are yours to keep
- We’ll measure your Wellbeing and Happiness on weeks 1, 6 and 8
What is covered in the sessions?
Week 1: Character Strengths: Exploring your Strengths
Week 2: Positive Emotions: Gratitude and Hope
Week 3: Engagement: Living Mindfully in the Present Moment
Week 4: Relationships: Importance of Social Relationships
Week 5: Meaning: Finding your Passion and Values
Week 6: Accomplishment: Planning for the Future
Week 7: No Session
Week 8: Follow Up: Check In
- We’ll invite you to attend a ‘Follow-Up’ interview to give your feedback on how you found the course
- All your data will be protected, and personal information will be kept anonymous
- The course has been designed based on ‘PERMA’ a Wellbeing Model
This course is part of a PhD project working in association with The Health Dispensary Pharmacy and Wellness Clinic, Cardiff Metropolitan University and is supported by The European Social Funds (ESF) as part of a Knowledge Economy Skills Scholarship (KESS 2).
To see if you meet the eligibility criteria please get in contact with our Wellbeing Facilitator Jen on 01639630000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org