We love you to visit us and picking up your prescriptions is the best way of ensuring everything is running smoothly for you and you are getting best use out of your medicines.
However we appreciate this is not possible for everyone e.g. the housebound or the elderly in colder weather conditions or when unwell, people with mental health conditions or physical disabilities etc.
We offer FREE Delivery of NHS Prescriptions locally
We’re also happy deliver to a workplace or neighbour for those having difficulty in getting to us during the working day, although we do open Saturday mornings 9.30-12.30 as an alternative.
We can also deliver items from our Pharmacy or Clinic as long as payment is made in advance or on handover to the recipient
Things to think about before requesting delivery
- Safety for you and others is our primary concern and responsibility
- We cannot put through a letterbox or leave around the premises
- You or your representative will need to sign for the delivery of Prescription medicines and confirm your identity
- Our drivers are trained members of the team and bound to comply with these procedures
- We offer the this as a courtesy and it is not funded by the NHS so to preserve it we need to ensure this free service is not abused
- We cannot leave with children under 16
- We will ask you consent to leave with a trusted neighbour if you are not in or we cannot get an answer
- We’ll leave a note if we cannot get an answer and the prescription will be taken back to the pharmacy for you to collect
- If we have several failed deliveries we may need to transfer you to the repeat collection scheme
- Our Pharmacist has the final decision as to suitability of the service for clients/ medications